Our priority is to support and share our know-how, our French culinary legacy.
Like the quote of Theodore Zeldin, « Gastronomy is the art of using food to create happiness » .
We work daily in this direction, in this creation of happiness. Epicurian, Marius loves above all to share moments of life in good company, with generosity, transparency and excellence, with respect and well-being.
- Create a place open to everyone proposing weekly artistic, gastronomic and cultural events
- Offer high quality service and tailor-made
- Stay connected with nature while respecting our culinary traditions
- Cooking fresh, local, seasonal, and organic products
- Establish a long-term partnership with our local producers
- Offer the best of our services, in a unique and cozy atmosphere, with breathtaking sea views
- Strengthen our environmentally responsible efforts by purchasing raw materials with environmentally friendly production methods, using primarily biodegradable packaging, by serving water from our own micro-filtered quality network, using lighting eco-friendly by taking full advantage of natural lighting.
On the brasserie side, Marius invites you to his stage opened to local artists. Built on values of sharing, conviviality and vitality, these activities aim to encourage curiosity and contribute to artistic and cultural encounters between the public and performing arts professionals. Marius wants to enhance the local cultural offer and support local artists. A way to discover the local artistic pool, its diversity and its vitality. Marius does not benefit from any public or private subsidy. Only the consumptions allow to pay the artists. Feel free to reward them in the hat !